Visit Tulum, the only archaeological city on the coast of Quintana Roo, where, as well as discovering one of the most iconic ruins in Mayan culture, you can enjoy one of the best views of the Mexican Caribbean.
Discover Mayan culture, dive into the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and return home to tell everyone how you experienced Tulum.
PRICE $77.00 USD - SCHEDULE: 12:30 P.M.
THE ACTIVITY INCLUDES:
- Transportation Hotel – Tulum – Hotel on private basis for the Conference guests.
- Duration of activity 5 hours and 30 minutes including transfers.
- Gourmet box lunch with soda on board.
- Admission and guided tour in the archaeological site.
- Trolley ride to the temples’ area.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Free time to enjoy.
- Fresh towels and bottled waters after the guided visit.
- Soft Drinks available on board the transportation.
- Personalized service all the time by IIT Staff.
- Gratuities for tour guides and staff.
- 16% federal tax.
BOX LUNCH TO CHOOSE:
- Deli baguette, fresh bread, baked daily wihtout preservatives and fresh organic lettuce and tomatoes:
-Teriyaki chicken or baked turkey breast with Swiss cheese (Vegetarian option available)
- Potato chips
- Whole grain cookie or whole fruit
- Coca-Cola mini
THE ACTIVITY DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any additional food, beverages or souvenirs purchased at Tulum.
- Professional video camera entrance fee, to be paid directly (Professional Cameras only).
SUGGESTED ATTIRE AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Comfortable clothing: Shorts, T-shirt, Tennis Shoes, comfortable walking sandals, sunglasses and Hat.
- Camera, Sunscreen and Insect Repellent.
- Not recommended for persons who are very sensitive to sun and heat exhaustion, persons who needs wheelchair or with difficulties to walk.